Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Because he can...

First I must start this by explaining that I really, really hate mopping. I'd rather scrub a toilet if that tells you anything. Which I did plenty of after the flu bug reared it's ugly head in our home.

That being said, C has recently taken to volunteering to mop for me. Don't ask me why, and before you berate me for taking advantage of him let me say that I do explain to him that he doesn't have to help me do house work. He wants to! Why? Because he can (and "Then you don't have so much work to do Mom".) Enough said.

I don't look gift horses in the mouth!! I take him up on it whenever he offers. Too soon the little man will be a towering, hormone raging teen that will hide out in his room and probably refuse to clean anything. But until then he did this for me this morning:

Aren't I the lucky mom!! (No he's not for rent.)

1 comment: