Thursday, January 24, 2013

Creeping Crud

Well, the infamous Creeping Crud is trying to take over our house. Cam came down with it last Saturday and was only just able to go back to school today. It's not the stomach flu but the achy stuff that starts with a headache and turns into an upper respiratory menace. I'm just about certain I cut his time of being miserable significantly by having him take Ultimate Aloe through out the days and upping his daily dose of Isotonix OPC3. Two products I fully believe in the benefits of. So, now I'm downing the aloe juice myself (highly recommend the strawberry/kiwi flavor) and upping my dose of OPC3. Yep, it's trying to take hold of me...and I am just not going down without a fight. Cameron never really felt his illness coming on, woke up Saturday morning and BAM! sick. I believe I can feel it because I've already been taking preventative measures to thwart it. Here's hoping!

In the meantime, sitting with a sick child, being Nurse Momma to him and his every whim has left me a little time for some Pinterest Inspiration. I've had a few hours to browse some home improvement ideas and boy am I ready to get started around here. I plan on getting a few things done that have been on the to-do list far too long and then put some energy into doing more. I can't wait. Hoping to compile a list and put it up here for everyone to see. Maybe it'll help me stay on task and desciplined in getting each thing accomplished. Also thinking of including some how-to tuturials when appropriate.


So as I sit here sipping a cup of Celestial Seasoning's Candy Cane Lane tea (yes I know it's no longer Christmas but it's one of only two green teas I like. The other being Stash Morracan Mint) I have a chicken roasting in the oven and planning the rest of tonight's dinner. After the dishes are done and coffee is set for tomorrow morning I think I'll go cuddle up in bed with Jack Reacher and my electric blanket.

1 comment:

  1. We have had a terrible time with the achy cold thing that is going around Walla Walla. I swear the aches hang on for weeks after your cold has cleared up. I think Travis has had it the longest as he has such hard work and so little sleep.

    Please get feeling better and keep up the fight!! I can't wait to see your home improvements.

    ReplyDelete