Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Resolutions

That's it! I'm back. I miss writing and even though I didn't do much with this blog I'm back to give it another go. An honest to goodness shot at being something incredible, and if not that then at least an outlet for myself.

January is my month to learn knitting. Granted, I'm sure it will take a lot longer than one month to learn it all but I'm determined to knit everyday (even if it's only 2 stitches!) and get the basics down by January's end. I practiced the long tail cast on last night. Baby steps.

The weather is cold but dry and crisp. Perfect for walks and hikes. Hoping to get out there and really hit some trails, get the blood pumping through these veins! Went out and walked The Ranch with the family the last two days and missed being out there today; but alas town called and took up most of the daylight hours. Hopefully the dog and I'll make it out to the trails tomorrow.

This post is weak but I am determined. If I waited until I had just the right thing to say or the best shot photograph to post it wouldn't get done, as history of this blog is testament. So hang on, I'm sure there will be some bumps, but sit back and enjoy the ride!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl. I my mind blogging is all about YOU. It doesn't matter who reads it, sees it, or if no one ever does. It's just a way to document your life for you, that is a fun way to share said life with anyone interested.
    So let's just have fun and blog on.

    ReplyDelete