Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Experimentation

I find myself really enjoying my new camera! Over the weekend I messed around with it a bit and read some of the manual that came with it. It's so great, now if I only could devote every waking minute to becoming one with the little black beauty I would be in photo heaven.

This picture I took intrigued me a bit. I was at my friend MM's house and her son had a few toys out....I had to shoot. Well, I couldn't take anymore shots of the people there---they were getting a little tired of my camera antics. So I got down on the floor and snapped this one of a Kenworth semi. Now if you just happen to glance at this photo you might think it was a real truck. I like that. I was messing around with the macro setting and I'm liking the results.

Needless to say, this is a very fun hobby. Especially when I don't have to pay to develop a whole roll of film to find only one good photo. Now, any of you want to share your shots???

1 comment: